WELCOME TO THE GTCC ONLINE BOOKSTORE!
Purchase from the campus where you will be attending your classes.
- Spring Financial Aid Dates: Monday, January 2nd – Thursday, January 19th.
Credit Card students may pickup 2 business days (Monday thru Friday) after placing an online order. Online ordering will be available from November 28th – December 13th. Books should be ordered under the store where your course and section is offered.
Jamestown Bookstore Pickup Room: Room 047-At the Back entrance of the Medlin building, facing Bonner Road. Financial Aid and Credit Card orders are picked up based on the first letter of your last name. Pickup dates are as follows:
- January 2nd: A-G
- January 3rd: H-O
- January 4th: P-Z
Greensboro pickups will be at the Greensboro Bookstore. Credit card orders may be picked up 2 business days after placing the order. Financial Aid students may begin picking up their orders on January 2nd. Your F.A. will not be charged until you pick-up your order.
Thanks again for shopping the GTCC Bookstores!DISTANCE LEARNERS AND CON ED ORDERS——>PLEASE ALLOW 2 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE COMING TO PICKUP AN ORDER. If you have chosen to have your textbooks shipped to your home address, please allow 3-5 business days from the date you submitted the order for them to arrive. HIGH POINT and AVIATION campus stores do not offer text book reservation and pickup at those locations due to space limitations.
We do not do book reservations for the High Point bookstore yet, due to space, this service is only available for Jamestown and Greensboro classes. STUDENT I.D. is required for pick-up orders. Do not come in to pick up your order until this first day of Financial Aid, as we can not access your Financial Aid until this date. Your F.A. will not be charged until you pick-up your order.
CREDIT CARD STUDENTS
Please allow us 48 business hours to pick your order and then come into the Jamestown or Greensboro store with your STUDENT I.D.. If room 041, next to the Titan Cafe, is locked, just come up stairs to the store and we will promptly retrieve your order.
All orders are filled with books we have in-stock at the time you placed your order. If we do not have a book on your order, that portion of your ordered will not be filled, you will not be charged for that book and you will need to check the in-stock status of the book when you pick up your order. Prices on our website are subject to change and the correct price will be listed on your receipt. You have 10 days to make all returns/exchanges during Fall/Spring and 6 days during Summer Term. Receipt is required. Thank you again for Shopping the GTCC Bookstore Online! Have a great Semester!!
Thank you for using the GTCC Online Bookstore!
Financial Aid Info: F.A. includes pell grant, student loans, scholarships, and sponsorships.
Please make purchases in the Bookstores during the dates listed above using your Student I.D. for all books & supplies. Have your Student I.D., another acceptable ID and your schedule BEFORE coming to the stores.
Pell and Loans generally allow you to purchase any items in the stores except food and drink. Scholarships/Sponsorships outline what is allowable in your award letter.
Final Date for RETURNS AND EXCHANGES is the 10th day of classes, receipt required.
Have a great year at GTCC
- $5 SHIPPING ALL THE TIME ON CREDIT CARD ORDERS. JAMESTOWN ORDERS ARE HELD FOR FREE AND CAN BE PICKED UP AFTER 48 HOURS. WE OFFER SHIPPING SERVICE FOR GBO OR HP ORDERS.
- Note: Only books for classes taught at the Jamestown or Greensboro stores can be reserved for pickup. Pickup will be at the Jamestown of Greensboro campus, wherever the class is taught. HP books are available only in those stores. We do not ship Financial Aid orders.
- If you place an order for books that are not currently in-stock, that part of your order will be cancelled, and you will not be charged for those items. You will need to purchase these cancelled items at a later date. We’ll only complete your order with those items currently in stock.
- Financial Aid orders require your Student ID and must be picked up in-store. In store pick up service is NOT available at High Point or Aviation Campuses. Student I.D. REQUIRED for all Financial Aid transactions.
- Occasionally our prices on the website may vary from the correct in-store pricing. The price listed on your receipt is the correct price. Prices listed as $999.00 or .75 cents indicate that pricing is not yet available for that item.
- KEEP YOUR RECEIPT: All Returns and Exchanges REQUIRE a valid receipt within 10 days of the 1st day of class. For more return info see FAQ at the bottom of the page below. Thank you.
- eBooks are available for certain courses. Please check at your campus store for the full offering.